Home>Mount Rainier National Park Travel Photography
Mount Rainier National Park Travel Photography
Mount Rainier National Park is a photographer’s paradise. With its stunning landscapes and vistas, the park is a great place to capture some beautiful shots. There are plenty of great spots within the park to snap some photos, including:
- The Paradise Visitor Center: You can get some great views of Mount Rainier and the surrounding area.
- Reflection Lakes: These lakes offer some great reflections of Mount Rainier, making for some beautiful photos.
- Sunrise Point: As the name suggests, Sunrise Point is a great spot to capture the sunrise.
- And many other great spots to do photography.
Panorama Point: This point offers panoramic views of Mount Rainier and the surrounding area. So, whether you’re a professional photographer or a hobbyist, Mount Rainier National Park is a great place to get some great shots.
Mount Rainier National Park is in Washington State, a great state. We loved this trip; although we hit a lot of rain in June, it was still incredible. Some rainforest areas that the staff fell in love with that changed our whole perspective on rain. The elk just blew us away. We stood with this pack of elk for over an hour with our Canon 100-400mm lenses. We were all waiting for the baby to wake up and stand up. Mama fell asleep while we were next to her, telling her to wake up the baby. They let Pam right into the herd.
The mountain rises quickly, with elevations of a little over 14,000 feet. There are valleys, waterfalls, and more than 25 glaciers. There was a volcano that we didn’t see. It was shrouded in clouds. There are enormous amounts of rain and snow in this park. That’s what makes unbelievable rainforests possible.
Mount Rainier Is known for:
• Breathtaking vistas, forests, and waterfalls.
• In the extreme west of Washington state.
• National Park visitor center.
• More than five million visitors.
• A portion of the park was designated a national conservation area.