Airport Roller Derby Things We Love 🙂
- We love the straps that hold the tripod and our jackets.
- Think Tank Camera Bags are the BEST when it comes to Pockets. Pockets Everywhere! You can reach in an grab a camera battery, your memory card holder or whatever accessories you put in the interior zipper pouches.
- It meets International Carry-On Sizes.
- TSA approved zipper locks. TSA screeners have access to special codes to unlock the bag in case they are in need of security screening. They will not have to break the lock. They are Travel Sentry© Security Locks, and TSA workers know what to do.
- It has 4 Wheels for easy rolling.
- It is water repellent but also comes with a raincoat.
- It comes with a cable lock system for security.
- It is a good size. Not too big and not too small
The Spectral 8 fits one standard size DSLR body with a wide or short zoom, a 24–70mm f/2.8 detached, plus one to two small extra lens, and an eight-inch tablet. Or, it fits a Mirrorless kit with three to four lenses, including the 50–140mm. The Spectral 10 fits one standard size DSLR body with 24–70mm attached, a 70–200mm detached, one to three extra lenses, and a 10” tablet. The Spectral 15 fits one standard size DSLR body with 24–70mm attached, a 70–200mm detached, two to four extra lenses, flash, a 10” tablet, and a 15” laptop.
OUR PERSONAL REVIEW WILL GO HERE.